Some of my favourite photos

Tuesday 6 October 2015

National Badger Day

Hopefully you all know that today is National Badger Day.

Back at the beginning of the summer I was approached while I was at one of the Badger marches, to see if I would be interested in taking part in a film for National Badger Day.

On the first day of the summer holidays I went down to Bristol with Elissa and Georgia to be filmed talking about our encounters with Badgers. I talked about this years cubs and how long I have been watching my local Badgers.

National Badger Day is a celebration of this wonderful creature which should be protected and celebrated not persecuted.

A few trailers have been released over the last couple of weeks but today is when the film came out. 
It has been a real privilage to be part of this as I am very passionate about Badgers and I hope this film shows everyone how brilliant Badgers are.

Here is the link 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=drcBAct42TQ&feature=youtu.be

There are lots of events going on today and over the next few days that you can join in with or you could support your local Badger group.


This was when filming had finished



Witney march for Badgers

Badger march in Oxford



These are some of the photos that I have taken this year of my local badgers. Although I go down to see them quite often it is always magical especially when they snuffle around our feet.






No comments:

Post a Comment