Some of my favourite photos

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Bits and bobs

In todays sunshine a quick shower produced this beautiful rainbow over the footpath


Roe deer in the woods
First glimpse of colour


Hunting kestrel

This buzzard, we have named 'five' because it lives in our neighbours 5 acres. It has two favourite trees that it sits in.
As we walk passed it everyday with the dogs it now takes no notice of us.
The rooks don't take any notice of 'five' because it stays to the right hand side of the rooks territory, while the other buzzards that hang around the field get chased off by the rooks.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Alex, great blog, I really enjoyed reading your posts, and you have some wonderful photos. I patch watch myself and it is a really exciting hobby, in fact it sometimes turns the mundane into exciting. Fabulous to see one so young writing about it all as well, I hope my 4 year daughter old ends up like you :) (sadly the 14 and 10 year old sons I have are not so interested).

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete