Some of my favourite photos

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Busy couple of days - Radio, badgers and Sparrowhawks


It has been a busy couple of days.
Firstly my Grampy Dave sent me a couple of photos he had taken in his back garden of a sparrowhawk eating what looks like a blackbird.



Last night we went badger watching. The badgers were out early because it had rained. One particular badger came right under our feet and didn't seem bothered even when we were talking.







This morning I had to get up at 6am because BBC Radio Oxford were going to interview me about my Local Patch reporting.
We did 3 live interviews from the field next to my house, on the breakfast show.
We then came back to the house and recorded a 4th bit which was played at 9.50am.


2 comments:

  1. I listened to the interviews on iplayer, Alex. You all did great, especially as you had to stand around in the cold for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alex, Just wanted to tell you that I saw a little egret on my way to work this morning. I was driving so was not able to get a photo but I thought I would share that with you anyway.

    ReplyDelete