Some of my favourite photos

Saturday 27 December 2014

Looking forward to 2015

Here are the second batch of my favourite photos from 2014 (in no particular order, again)
I'm really looking forward to 2015, my wildlife aims are to take photos of a Weasel, see Water voles in the wild and see the Otters on my Local Patch for myself. 
Also work out some way to take photos of the Tawny owl that flies up our garden path.
As well as spending as much time as possible watching wildlife. 
I am really excited about our family trip to Monterey Bay, USA, later in the year. I am hoping to see some Whales, Sea Otters and Sea lions.



Badger watching



Whitethroat

Fox
Dolphin in Wales

Local buzzard
Bathing Bluetit


Baby Great tit




Female Roe deer



Dragonfly at night


Dunlin




No comments:

Post a Comment