Some of my favourite photos

Saturday 13 June 2015

30 Days Wild - Day 13 - Walk in the rain and Oxford Wild fair

I missed Day 12 yesterday as it was my birthday and I ended up being busy most of the day, but I did have a badger birthday cake.



Day 13 of 30 days wild was pretty wet.
It was raining from the moment I woke up.
In the morning we headed to Oxford University Museum of Natural History for the Oxford Wild fair.
Although it was raining it was a great event. I got chance to look at moths, bees, go on the Zoo bus, see some Crocodiles and see the Birds of Prey, including Loki the Raven.
There were plenty of stalls and craft activities to look round and have a go at.
I even had one of my photos on display there.

In the afternoon, once the rain had slowed to drizzle, we walked around the field back home and took some photos of raindrops. It is not easy.


Painted lady butterfly






















No comments:

Post a Comment