Some of my favourite photos

Wednesday 24 June 2015

30 Days Wild - Day 22 - My Local Patch

If I don't go anywhere else Wildlife watching during the day  I at least walk around the field next door to my house.
Around the field is exactly a mile long - I know this because my sister and mum are having a competition at the moment to see who can run the fastest all the way round.

Over that 1 mile walk there is still so much to see.
Here are a few things I saw on Day 22 of 30 Days Wild.

This young Crow is the chick that belongs to the Crow that feeds in our garden, I watching it take food from the garden every day and fly with the food to its nest in the oak tree.




There are always Roe deer in the field, this one looks very thin at the moment.



The edges of the field are covered with wild flowers.


The flowers attract the bees and butterflies.

Painted Lady
I always see loads of birds such as Yellow Hammers, Kestrels, Red Kites, Buzzards, Skylarks and Pigeons.



No comments:

Post a Comment